Roadstone Hot Rolled Asphalt (HRA) is a predominantly sand based bituminous mix. It is a traditional bituminous mixture in Ireland and has been in use for many years. HRA is a durable surfacing material; its high sand and binder content make it near impervious. It has a wide range of uses from private works to National and Non National Roads.
In 30% and 35% HRA mixes pre coated chippings are applied to its surface at determined spread rates to provide texture.
Key features and benefits
- Resists Compaction under trafficking
- Near impervious layer
- Available in a range of mixes
- Made from local materials to the highest standards
- 100% Recyclable
Produced in accordance with
- IS EN 13108-4 Hot Rolled Asphalt
- NSAI’s Standard Recommendation (SR) 28
- IS EN 13108-20: Type Testing and IS EN13108-21: Factory Production Control