Roadstone is exhibiting at the Self Build Show in Citywest, 13th – 15th September.
Visit our stand to find out more about our innovative building solutions including our Thermal Blocks and Quick Floor Screed.
Our Technical staff will be on hand to answer any questions you might have on our full product range.
Keltstone Walling is a striking and attractive alternative to where plastered finishes would be used.
It is available in two colours, Limestone and Sandstone.
Roadstone is delighted to have supplied Keltstone Walling to the lodges in Center Parcs this year.
Save on cost and improve Y-Value in your build by using Roadstone’s Thermal Liteblock at key junctions. Talk to our experts to see how this Thermal Liteblock can save you money on your build.
WINNER Best Interior Building Product – RIAI Architecture Choice Awards
WINNER Best New Product Innovation – Irish Build & Design Awards
WINNER Construction Product of the Year – Irish Construction Industry Awards
Quick Floor Screed
Roadstone’s Quick Floor Screed is a self-compacting, flowing liquid screed that will
- Enable a smooth and level surface with marginal leveling
- Ease of installation – 10 times faster than traditional screeds
- Suitable for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Floors
- Ideal for underfloor heating, with swift warmth and comfort
Roadstone Block Paving
Roadstone manufactures a wide range of Block paving.
- 60mm range – ideally suitable for driveways, patios and footpaths
- 80mm range – suitable for roads and commercial applications.
- Aqua permeable range – suitable for water retention areas. A sustainable urban drainage system (SuDS) is an alternative to the traditional pipes, gullies and culverts approach to a development and its drainage strategy. A SuDS system comprises of components and techniques that are deemed to be more sustainable and deal with storm water at source.
Our full range of Block Paving can be viewed on our website. https://www.roadstone.ie/product-categories/paving/
Roadstone is exhibiting at the Tullamore Show on Sunday 11th August 2019.
Our technical team will be available to offer advice on our full range of products. Whether you are interested in:
Key features and benefits
- IMPROVES the quality of grass swards.
- Produces EXTRA live weight gain.
- Allows HIGHER stocking rate.
- YIELDS more digestible grass.
- GROWS more clover.
- Supplies calcium and in some cases magnesium which is important for healthy bone development in livestock and for the production of milk.
Key features and benefits
- Strong, Durable and long-lasting for the agricultural environment
- Complies with the Dept. of Agriculture, Food & Marine S.100 – 2015 specifications
- Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Available in a range of mixes and strengths to suit all exposures and applications
- Mix design and technical advice available
- Available in a range of colours
Upgrading your outdoor space with paving
Roadstone has nine retail locations around Ireland that sell an array of products whether you are:-
- Building a new house
- Building an extension
- Upgrading/new driveway
- Upgrading/new patio
- Permeable Paving
- Building an external wall
Click here to find a Roadstone Retail Location near you.
Belgian Blue Male Competition
Roadstone is delighted to announce that we are proud sponsors this year of the
Class 228 – FBD National Livestock Show – Belgian Blue Male Competition
Win €500 of Roadstone products
We are holding a draw on the day for a chance to win €500 worth of Roadstone products. Entry is free. Application forms are available at our stand.
The Vaulted House
Roadstone is delighted to have won two significant awards at the Irish Concrete Society Awards, which took place on the 24th of March in the Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road, Dublin.
The Awards recognise excellence in both design and construction of concrete and are adjudicated by a distinguished, independent jury of industry professionals. The main awards jury reviewed a total of twenty-seven projects nominated in three categories.
Roadstone was firstly presented with an award for the supply of concrete to the landmark Páirc Uí Chaoimh Stadium in Cork, which was the Infrastructure Category Winner.
On the project the jury commented, “This is a project of scale and impact and it dominates the local area. The vertical concrete elements and the excellent precast cladding panels captured the jury’s attention. There is also the row after row of precast concrete seating and terraces all completed to a high standard. This concrete tiered infrastructure surrounding is a worthy winner”.
Páirc Uí Chaoimh
The second award was for the supply of concrete to The Vaulted House, Dublin, which was also the Overall Category Winner.
Marking this prestigious award the jury had the following to say about the project, “The terrazzo flooring in the existing building may have been the spark that set the client, designers and contractors down a road that delivered an exceptional building that has concrete features throughout. The client was brave and gave a complete vote of confidence to the design team and the contractor.
There are many architectural exposed concrete elements that could have been submitted, fair faced walls, columns, soffits, and beams; the dramatic board marked beams internally and externally; the extensive use on terrazzo on the floors and stairs. The concrete theme continued into the garden with a board marked concrete shed, planter boxes, barbeque and even an in situ concrete table. Even a concrete worktop and sink.
The vaulted concrete ceiling could well have been overpowering and cold. However, the attention to detail in the design and the craftwork and passion from the contractor have resulted in an exceptional feature in a very beautiful modern home”.
Congratulations to all involved in these fantastic projects.