Visit Roadstone at Dairy Day, Tuesday 19th November at Punchestown, Co Kildare, where our team of experts are on hand to answer any question you might have on our Roadstone Products. With special emphases on our Agricultural products
Roadstone as a member of the Ground Limestone Producers Association of Ireland is licenced by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine to manufacture and sell ground limestone for use as a soil conditioner in Ireland.
WHY USE LIME?
- Maintains soil pH at the optimum level to increase the microbiological activity of the soil.
- Results in better soil nutrient recycling and release.
- Maximises the availability of nutrients applied in organic and chemical fertilisers.
- Neutralises acids in soils which makes Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium more available.
- According to Teagasc, only 35% of soil samples from dairy and drystock farms nationally are at the optimum pH for grassland.
For more information visit https://www.roadstone.ie/products/grolime/
Farmcrete is a concrete mix which meets the requirements of the Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine S.100 Specification: Minimum specification for concrete composition used in agricultural structures.
Key features and benefits
- Strong, Durable and long-lasting for the agricultural environment
- Complies with the Dept. of Agriculture, Food & Marine S.100 – 2015 specifications
- Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Available in a range of mixes and strengths to suit all exposures and applications
- Mix design and technical advice available
- Available in a range of colours
For more information visit https://www.roadstone.ie/products/farmcrete/