Roadstone has manufactured the Aristocrat walling masonry range of internal masonry blocks since 1992. The Aristocrat block has been developed to provide an economical, high quality light coloured block which does not require to be plastered and has air tightness properties better than 3m³/hr/m2@ 50 Pascal’s.
Aristocrat Walling has been specified and used in numerous schools, industrial, retail, and commercial projects, including Dundrum Town Centre and the Aviva Stadium Lansdowne Road.
Aristocrat is now the first choice for specifiers when air tightness control and improved sound reduction performance are the key requirements. Aristocrat also provides an economic, aesthetically pleasing solution for un-rendered internal walls that may or may not be painted.
In addition, the walling has a number of characteristics which make it particularly useful in sustainable buildings.
- Tight textured finish with excellent air leakage control
- Ideal for painting
- Range compressive strength
- Class A1 – Fire resistance
- Excellent sound insulation
- Long term durability
- Manufactured to tight dimensional tolerances
- Low thermal conductivity and high thermal capacity
- Excellent arises for sharp corner details
- Extensive range of solid and hollow blocks
- Standard sizes – metric 450mm and modular 400mm ranges
- Wide choice of accessory products
- Available nationwide
- Cost effective