Enhance your next concrete project by adding a colour that will transform that traditional plain grey look to a more aesthetically decorative design with a rejuvenated bespoke look. Patios, footpaths, driveways, garage floors and milking parlours can now be coloured to add a vibrant, distinct and custom touch to these areas.
Large areas can be broken up using multiple colours and some colours can be used to blend in the concreted area with nature and the natural surrounds. Imprinting the surface of a coloured concrete gives a further distinctive look that can mimic cobblestones or other patterns. A range of popular colours including red, yellow, brown and black are available with other colours on demand.
Coloured concrete has all the performance and durability characteristics associated with normal concrete with the added advantage of colour penetration throughout the full depth of the concrete, not just on the surface.
Key Features & Benefits
- Choice of aesthetically pleasing colours
- Colour is present through the full depth of concrete
- Strong and durable
- Long life with low maintenance
- Cost efficient compared with other paving
- Residential floors, patios, driveways and footpaths
- Commercial floors, driveways and car parks
- Streetscape footpaths and public areas
- Milking parlours
- Garage floors