Roadstone Granular fill materials are produced at all quarry locations by means of blasting, crushing and in most cases screening into the required sizes. Roadstone Granular fill materials produced at our Pit locations are extracted by excavator and screened/crushed into the required sizes.
Granular materials may vary in maximum size and particle size distribution (grading) to suit the required applications. When producing these fill materials, the aim is to always to have a finished product which is clean, hard and durable and capable of performing as required in an engineering environment.
Production of granular materials is managed under our ISO 9001 Quality Management scheme with all locations having either System 2+ or 4 levels of attestation of conformity as appropriate.
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong and durable to meet the demands of the civil engineering environment
- Available in a range of sizes and gradings
- Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Large volumes can be accommodated
- Production managed under ISO 9001 Quality Management scheme