The Huntstown concrete brick range offers a unique range of colours and textures, providing stylish, durable and innovative building solutions to designers, contractors and house builders alike.
Huntstown brick is also colour and texture compatible with the full Forticrete range of facing masonry specials including quoins, sills, splayed and coping units.
Roadstone has a network of Retail Outlets and display areas throughout the country where you can view and collect samples of Huntstown brick.
Key Features & Benefits
- Manufactured in Dublin since 1975, using local aggregates from our Huntstown quarry in Finglas.
- The manufacturing plant in Huntstown has achieved the ISO 50001 energy standard and Roadstone is compliant with the EU Energy Directive ensuring energy efficiency in the production of Huntstown brick.
- The same manufacturing plant is only 12km from Dublin city centre therefore no long haulage required.
- Huntstown brick produced to ISO1345 using recycled water.
- A fully recyclable product.
- Dublin produced brick from Roadstone’s brick plant in Finglas, supporting local jobs and business (200 Roadstone employees in Dublin).
- Significant savings can be accrued using Huntstown brick as it is a more cost competitive alternative to most other brick types.