Roadstone Self Compacting Concrete (SCC) is a highly fluid and flowable non segregating concrete that requires no mechanical vibration. Ideal for difficult concrete pours or areas with a high density of reinforcing steel, the excellent flowing characteristics of SCC make the most complex and challenging project easily achieved.
Because of its technologically advanced characteristics SCC also delivers on performance, strength and durability along with significant aesthetic, economic and safety advantages.
Key Features & Benefits
- Reduced labour – due to the ease of placement, large pour sizes are achievable with reduced labour and plant requirements
- Health and Safety – reduced labour and plant requirements lead to reduced health and safety hazards
- No vibration – with no vibration, the problem of vibration white finger is eliminated
- Noise – eliminating traditional methods of placing and finishing concrete reduces noise, which is particularly important in inner-city and built-up residential areas
- Flexible placing – ideal for jobs with difficult access or where longer pumping distances are involved
- Flexible supply – available at select locations nationwide
- Complex formwork
- Difficult or restricted access areas
- Heavily reinforced members
- Slabs and floors
- High walls
- Filling of structural steel pipes