Permeable Block Paving
The Aqua Cobblesett range blends practicality and durability together in this functional pavior. Aqua Cobblesett concrete paviors are manufactured with a silica sand top giving the Aqua Cobblesett range its intense colours and durability.
Aqua Cobblesett block paving is rectangular in shape (200mm x 100mm) with a chamfered top edge.
Available as 80mm thickness with a range of six different colours, Aqua Cobblesett is an option for all uses: from driveways and patios, to streetscapes and shopping centers.
To view a case study on the use of Aqua Cobblesett® at Mary Immaculate College in Limerick click HERE
Product Picker is Roadstone's online Paving and Walling design tool. You can browse through the available colours, finishes, and patterns, then see exactly what your design would look like. It's the perfect way to visualise your design before making your final decision.
Key features and benefits
- RIAI Approved CPD available - email email@example.com for more details
- Tried and Tested Permeable paving system
- Comprehensive design service from our permeable paving design consultants in Formpave
- Designs can accommodate Greenfield run off rates
- Tanked and Infiltration options are available
- Water available for secondary use
- Range of colours and sizes available
- Lower capital cost and maintenance than traditional options. No need for petrol interceptors, gulley’s etc.
- Control of run-off and pollution
Product sizes, weights & quantities
|Style||Depth||Product Sizes||Bale Size|
|Aqua Cobblesett||80mm||Single Size||200 x 100mm||10.00 m²|