Permeable Block Paving
Aquaflow ML permeable blocks can be laid by hand or by machine, allowing rates of over 600m² per day to be achieved with a three-man crew.
Designed for heavy-duty applications, the Aquaflow ML block system consists of an interlocking block with specialist top, bottom and edge blocks. The Aquaflow ML block can be specified for all sites designed under BS7533-Pt13.
Product Picker is Roadstone's online Paving and Walling design tool. You can browse through the available colours, finishes, and patterns, then see exactly what your design would look like. It's the perfect way to visualise your design before making your final decision.
Key features and benefits
- RIAI Approved CPD available - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Tried and Tested Permeable paving system
- Comprehensive design service from our permeable paving design consultants in Formpave
- Designs can accommodate Greenfield run off rates
- Tanked and Infiltration options are available
- Water available for secondary use
- Range of colours and sizes available
- Lower capital cost and maintenance than traditional options. No need for petrol interceptors, gulley’s etc.
- Control of run-off and pollution
Product sizes, weights & quantities
|Style||Depth||Product Sizes||Bale Size|
|Aqua ML||80mm||Single Size||196 x 200mm||7.62 m²|