Derrie Roof Tiles
Derrie Roof Tile®
The Derrie Roof Tile is a traditional interlocking roof tile with a discrete roll profile. The Derrie Roof Tile has a traditional double roll pattern which has a proven performance record for over forty years. The double roll gives the tile an inherent strength and good wind loading.
Key features and benefits
- Quick and easy to install.
- A traditional interlocking concrete Roof Tile for pitches down to 22.5º
- A purpose-designed concrete interlocking tile most suitable for housing
- Compatible with an extensive range of Dry Tech & Ventilation fittings
- Concrete interlocking Roof Tiles provide speed and ease of laying
- Derrie Roof Tile are laid stack bonded (as opposed to broken bond)
CRH Roof Tiles are manufactured to exacting standards at our various Roof Tile Plants. Manufacturing is in compliance with I.S. E.N. 490: 2005 Concrete Roofing Tiles & Fittings and should be fixed in accordance with the Irish Code of Practice for Slating and Tiling I.C.P. 2:2002.
Fixing Guide: Recommended Nailing/Clipping as per requirements given in compliance with I.C.P. 2:2002. The minimum recommended pitch may be influenced by certain restrictions. For advice on pitches between 22.5º and 17.5º please contact your local Roadstone location, which can be found here.
Product sizes, weights & quantities
|Size (overall)||Minimum Pitch||Maximum Pitch||Minumum Headlap|
|419 x 334mm||Nailed 25°||90º (Over 55º subject to increased fixing)||30º and over - 75mm|
|Clipped 22.5°||Less than 30º - 100mm|