Dry Hip System
The Roadstone Dry Hip System provides a neat and attractive ﬁnish to the hip line without the use of mortar. The hip tiles are secured to the appropriate size hip batten, using stainless steel screwnails which give exceptional resistance to wind uplift. The system is quick and easy to install and is maintenance-free.
Key features and benefits
- Provides a clean clear appearance to the ﬁnished hip line
- Provides secure mechanical ﬁxing of hip tiles
- No mortar required
- Quick and easy to install with no concern for impending poor weather
- Maintenance-free with no danger of mortar failure
- Complies with requirements of IS/EN 490:2005 Concrete Rooﬁng Tiles and Fittings
- Suitable for use with Roadstone 1/3 Round or Universal Angle Hip Tiles
CRH Roof Tiles are manufactured to exacting standards at our various Roof Tile Plants. Manufacturing is in compliance with I.S. E.N. 490: 2005 Concrete Roofing Tiles & Fittings and should be fixed in accordance with the Irish Code of Practice for Slating and Tiling I.C.P. 2:2002.