Dry Vent Ridges
The Roadstone Dry Vent Ridge System provides a continuous weatherproof air-path from the roof void to the outside of the building. The system is mechanically fixed providing high resistance to storm damage. It is maintenance-free and does not require use of mortar bedding.
Key features and benefits
- Provides continuous ventilation along the ridge length
- Provides mechanical ﬁxing of the ridge tiles
- Eliminates the need for mortar bedding
- Complies with IS/EN 490:2005 Concrete Rooﬁng Tiles and Fittings
- Neat appearance to ridge line - no mortar staining
- Easy to ﬁx without concern for worsening weather conditions
- Effective ventilation area 10,000 mm² per meter is equivalent to a continuous 5mm wide ventilation on either side of ridge. (5,000mm² for mono-ridge)
- Complies with requirements of Irish Building Regulations, Part F, Section 2
- Suitable for rafter pitches between 17.5º - 50º
- Suitable for use with Roadstone Half Round, Universal Angle or Mono Ridges
CRH Roof Tiles are manufactured to exacting standards at our various Roof Tile Plants. Manufacturing is in compliance with I.S. E.N. 490: 2005 Concrete Roofing Tiles & Fittings and should be fixed in accordance with the Irish Code of Practice for Slating and Tiling I.C.P. 2:2002.