Roadstone Forticrete Masonry is a range of very high quality concrete masonry units in many different shapes and styles characterised by distinctive colours and textures that when combined with our full range of accessories will enhance any building, structures or landscaping project.
The full range of textures is available in all colours shown including the new multicolour series.
- Smooth the original and still the leader in the field
- Split the rugged appearance of natural hewn stone
- Split Fluted & Split ribbed Bold geometric planes create light and shade
- Grooved & Simulated half split stack bonded appearance with structural integrity
- I.S. EN ISO 9001:2000 quality management system
- I.S. EN 771-3:2011 Specification for Masonry Units – Part 3: Aggregate Concrete Masonry Units using an NSAI, System 2+ Certificate of factory production control.
- Roadstone products also meet the statutory requirements of the relevant sections of The Irish Building Regulations 2014
- 450mm Range 100mm / 140mm / 215mm
- 400mm Range 90mm / 190mm
- Quoins, Cavity, Closer, Lintels, Bond Beams
- The full Forticrete range of shapes and sizes can be made to order .
- Available to I.S. EN772-1 fm dry
- Group 1 (solid) 13N/mm² and 17N/mm²
- Group 2 (cavity) 5N/mm² and 13N/mm²
- Euro code 6 – I.S. EN 1996 Design of Masonry Structures – Part 1-2: General Rules – Structural Fire Design, defines the methods and calculations to determine the fire resistance of concrete block walls. Table N.B3.1 to table N.B3.6 of annex A, Roadstone Blocks have a Class A1 Fire rating
- I.S. EN 1745 Masonry and masonry products-Methods for determining design thermal values . table A3
- Typical Thermal resistance “R” value of 100mm solid block = 0.084 W/mK
- Typical Thermal resistance “R” value of 215mm cavity block = 0.210 W/mK