Granular Fill Materials
Roadstone Granular fill materials are produced at all quarry locations by means of blasting, crushing and in most cases screening into the required sizes. Roadstone Granular fill materials produced at our Pit locations are extracted from the pit face by excavator and screened into the required sizes.
Granular materials may vary in maximum size and percentage size distribution (grading) to suit the required applications. When producing these fill materials, the aim is to always to have a finished product which is clean, hard and durable and capable of performing as required in an engineering environment.
Production of granular materials is managed under our ISO 9001 Quality Management scheme with all locations having either System 2+ or 4 levels of attestation of conformity as appropriate.
Key features and benefits
- Strong and durable to meet the demands of the civil engineering environment.
- Available in a range of sizes and gradings
- Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Large volumes can be accommodated
- Technical advice available
- EN 13242 Aggregates for Unbound and Hydraulically Bound Materials
- EN 13285 Unbound Mixtures Specification