Roadstone Hallmark Walling gives a distinctive rugged cut natural stone appearance to the traditional Irish homes, while adding charm and character to modern urban developments.
It’s clean yet traditional appearance adds prestige and blends beautifully with the natural landscape, it can also enhance the character of the surrounding streetscape in the urban setting.
Hallmark blends perfectly with old and new materials in a wide range of applications such as:
- Holiday Homes
- Internal Features
- Boundary Walls
Product Picker is Roadstone's online Paving and Walling design tool. You can browse through the available colours, finishes, and patterns, then see exactly what your design would look like. It's the perfect way to visualise your design before making your final decision.
Key features and benefits
- Hallmark is a quality product that is perfectly suited to the Irish climate
- Solid and durable finish that is virtually maintenance free
- Extensive range of colours
- Elegant yet individual appearance to any home
- Built using standard cavity wall construction
- Can be used as the outer leaf to framed buildings
- Class A1 - Fire resistance
- Excellent sound insulation
- Low thermal conductivity and high thermal capacity
- Long term durability
- Cost effective
- I.S. EN ISO 9001:2000 quality management system
- I.S. EN 771-3:2011 Specification for Masonry Units – Part 3: Aggregate Concrete Masonry Units using an NSAI, System 2+ Certificate of factory production control.
- Roadstone products also meet the statutory requirements of the relevant sections of The IrishBuilding Regulations 2014
- Available to I.S. EN772-1 fm dry
- Group 1 (solid) 15N/mm²
- Euro code 6 – I.S. EN 1996 Design of Masonry Structures – Part 1-2: General Rules – Structural Fire Design, defines the methods and calculations to determine the fire resistance of concrete block walls. Table N.B3.1 to table N.B3.6 of annex A, Roadstone Blocks have a Class A1 Fire rating
- I.S. EN 1745 Masonry and masonry products-Methods for determining design thermal values . table A3
- Typical Thermal resistance “R” value of 100mm solid block = 0.084 W/mK
- Suitable for most exposure classes to SR 325