Roadstone’s Hallmark Walling gives a distinctive cut natural stone appearance to traditional Irish homes, while adding charm and character to modern urban developments.
It’s clean yet traditional appearance adds prestige and blends beautifully with the natural landscape, it can also enhance the character of the surrounding streetscape in an urban setting.
Hallmark blends perfectly with old and new materials in a wide range of applications such as:
- Holiday Homes
- Internal Features
- Boundary Walls
- I.S. EN ISO 9001:2000 quality management system
- I.S. EN 771-3:2011 Specification for Masonry Units – Part 3: Aggregate Concrete Masonry Units using an NSAI, System 2+ Certificate of factory production control.
- Roadstone products also meet the statutory requirements of the relevant sections of The IrishBuilding Regulations 2014
- Available to I.S. EN772-1 fm dry
- Group 1 (solid) 15N/mm²
- Euro code 6 – I.S. EN 1996 Design of Masonry Structures – Part 1-2: General Rules – Structural Fire Design, defines the methods and calculations to determine the fire resistance of concrete block walls. Table N.B3.1 to table N.B3.6 of annex A, Roadstone Blocks have a Class A1 Fire rating
- I.S. EN 1745 Masonry and masonry products-Methods for determining design thermal values . table A3
- Typical Thermal resistance “R” value of 100mm solid block = 0.084 W/mK
- Suitable for most exposure classes to SR 325