The new Huntstown concrete brick range offers a unique range of colours and textures, providing stylish, durable and innovative building solutions to designers, contractors and house builders alike.
There are four new colours added to our range, Red Multi, Golden Multi, Georgian Blend and Harvest Blend available in smooth or rumbled ranges. We have also introduced an antiqued rumbled range that gives a more classically aged appearance.
A significant investment in product development coupled with our own technical expertise and innovation has added a new dynamic to our programme of product development.
Huntstown brick is also colour and texture compatible with the full Forticrete range of facing masonry specials including quoins, sills, splayed and coping units.
Roadstone have a network of Retail Outlets and display areas throughout the country where you can view and collect samples of Huntstown brick.
Product Picker is Roadstone's online Paving and Walling design tool. You can browse through the available colours, finishes, and patterns, then see exactly what your design would look like. It's the perfect way to visualise your design before making your final decision.
Key features and benefits
- Extensive range of colours in Smooth, Split and Rumbled ranges
- Alternative to clay brick
- The use of a specific mix of graded aggregate ensures a tight textured finish
- Suitable for most exposure classes to SR 325
- Manufactured to tight dimensional tolerances
- Wide choice of accessory products
- Available nationwide
- Class A1 - Fire resistance
- Low thermal conductivity and high thermal capacity
- Cost effective
- I.S. EN ISO 9001:2000 quality management system
- I.S. EN 771-3: Specification for Masonry Units – Part 3: Aggregate Concrete Masonry Units using an NSAI, System 2+ Certificate of factory production control.
- Roadstone products also meet the statutory requirements of the relevant sections of The Irish Building Regulations 2014
Standard Forticrete Specials:
Quoins, Cavity, Closer, Lintels, Bond Beams
The full Forticrete range of shapes and sizes can be made to order .
Product sizes, weights & quantities
|Size||L: 215mm||W: 100mm||H: 65mm|
|Co-ordinating Size||L: 225mm||W: 100mm||H: 75mm|