Roadstone KeltStone Walling is a new and unique masonry product designed to recreate the look of traditional Irish stone.
It blends beautifully into traditional or modern designs. KeltStone Walling can be used for the external and internal walls of your home – in traditional cavity wall construction or as the external leaf of framed buildings.
KeltStone Walling will always add character and charm to your home and is ideal for entrance walls, boundary walls, piers, landscaping and in fact anywhere brickwork, stonework or plastered finished would be used.
Product Picker is Roadstone's online Paving and Walling design tool. You can browse through the available colours, finishes, and patterns, then see exactly what your design would look like. It's the perfect way to visualise your design before making your final decision.
Key features and benefits
- Natural Appearance
- Subtle blend of colours and texture-- limestone and sandstone
- Stylish alternative to brick, stone and rendered finishes
- Keltstone is a quality product that is perfectly suited to the Irish climate
- Solid and durable finish that is virtually maintenance free
- Blends with both urban and rural settings
- Classic look will appeal to Architects and Planners
- Suitable for all types of construction, including framed buildings
- Easy to build with minimal loss and waste during the build
- Nationwide technical back up service
- Elegant yet individual appearance to any home
- Built using standard cavity wall construction
- Can be used as the outer leaf to framed buildings
- 3 coursing options: random bond, coursed bond, random brought to course.
- Wide choice of accessory products
- Class A1 - Fire resistance
- Cost effective
- I.S. EN ISO 9001:2000 quality management system
- I.S. EN 771-3:2011 Specification for Masonry Units – Part 3: Aggregate Concrete Masonry Units using an NSAI, System 2+ Certificate of factory production control.
- Roadstone products also meet the statutory requirements of the relevant sections of The IrishBuilding Regulations 2014
Specials available from the Forticrete or abbeystone range :
- Quoins, Cavity, Closer, Lintels, Bond Beams
- Available to I.S. EN772-1 fm dry
- Group 1 (solid) 15N/mm²
- Euro code 6 – I.S. EN 1996 Design of Masonry Structures – Part 1-2: General Rules – Structural Fire Design, defines the methods and calculations to determine the fire resistance of concrete block walls. Table N.B3.1 to table N.B3.6 of annex A, Roadstone Blocks have a Class A1 Fire rating
- I.S. EN 1745 Masonry and masonry products-Methods for determining design thermal values . table A3
- Typical Thermal resistance “R” value of 100mm solid block = 0.084 W/mK