Roadstone’s KeltStone Walling is a unique masonry product designed to recreate the look of traditional Irish stone.
It blends beautifully into traditional or modern designs. KeltStone Walling can be used for the external and internal walls of your home – in traditional cavity wall construction or as the external leaf of framed buildings.
KeltStone Walling will add character and charm to your home and is ideal for entrance walls, boundary walls, piers, landscaping and in fact anywhere brickwork, stonework or plastered finished would be used.
- I.S. EN ISO 9001:2000 quality management system
- I.S. EN 771-3:2011 Specification for Masonry Units – Part 3: Aggregate Concrete Masonry Units using an NSAI, System 2+ Certificate of factory production control.
- Roadstone products also meet the statutory requirements of the relevant sections of The IrishBuilding Regulations 2014
- Available to I.S. EN772-1 fm dry
- Group 1 (solid) 15N/mm²
- Euro code 6 – I.S. EN 1996 Design of Masonry Structures – Part 1-2: General Rules – Structural Fire Design, defines the methods and calculations to determine the fire resistance of concrete block walls. Table N.B3.1 to table N.B3.6 of annex A, Roadstone Blocks have a Class A1 Fire rating
- I.S. EN 1745 Masonry and masonry products-Methods for determining design thermal values . table A3
- Typical Thermal resistance “R” value of 100mm solid block = 0.084 W/mK