Roadstone Permeabase granular material is a fill material produced by means of blasting, crushing and screening into the required sizes. This material is used as a free draining sub-base on top of which an open graded Duraflow Porous Asphalt surface course or a permeable brick paving layer is placed. This material is most commonly used in Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS).
When producing this material the aim is to always to have a finished product which is clean, hard and durable and capable of performing as required in an engineering environment and in accordance with design requirements and specification.
Production is managed under our ISO 9001 Quality Management scheme with all locations having either System 2+ or 4 levels of attestation of conformity as appropriate.
Key features and benefits
- Strong and durable to meet the demands of the civil engineering environment
- Available in a range of sizes and gradings
- Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Large volumes can be accommodated
- Technical advice available
EN 13242: Aggregates for Unbound and Hydraulically Bound Materials