Quick Floor Screed
Roadstone’s Quick Floor Screed is a self-compacting, flowing liquid screed that provides a quick, smooth and level surface with minimal levelling. The screed is designed for interior non wearing applications where final floor coverings of timber, tile and vinyl are subsequently installed the Floor Screed is perfectly suited for floating, bonded or un-bonded construction. The ease and speed of installation allows for placing rates of up to 10 times faster than that of traditional sand/cement screeds, giving the contractor substantial time and labour savings. Suitable for many applications such as domestic, commercial and industrial floors, educational and public building projects and for use with under floor heating systems it is a cost effective user friendly screed option. Factory produced in our batching plants it is delivered to site fully mixed in our readymix concrete trucks to be pumped directly into position in one continuous quick and easy operation to accurate nominal thicknesses of 25mm to 40mm.
SCREED OPTIONS AND APPLICATIONS
- CLASSIC Quick Floor Screed – A self compacting flowing Anhydrite Screed
- HTC Floor Screed – High Thermal Conductivity Screed
- MODULAR Quick Floor Screed – For use in Modular Construction Systems
- TS 15 Quick Floor Screed – Ultra thin Screed
- XS Quick Floor Screed – Heavy Duty Screed
Key features and benefits
- High placing rate and ease of use
- Cost efficient with savings on labour and time
- Sustainable with reduce C02 footprint
- Smooth level finish
- Can be lightly trafficked in 24 hours
- I.S. EN 13813 – Screed Materials and Floor Screeds. Screed materials. Properties and Requirements
- Project Specific Specifications.