Readymix & Pump Concrete
Roadstone manufacture a vast range of readymixed concrete mixes using a variety of combinations of cement, local aggregates, sand, water and admixtures. Secondary cementitous materials such as Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBS), Pulverised Fuel Ash PFA and Silicia Fume can also be incorporated into specific mixes along with other ingredients such as fibres, pigment and air entrainment to add improved performance and other characteristics to the concrete. A range of compressive strengths from C20/25 to C80/95 is available in a range of aggregate sizes.
Pump mixes have increased workability and more cohesiveness to ease pumpability and placement and we provide a pumping service through our own dedicated Pumi-Truck that will handle any pump job from 4m3 to 200m3. Special bespoke mix designs for particular applications can be designed and supplied to meet our customers’ needs and reduce their overall costs via value engineered mix design. All our concrete mixes are designed and manufactured to comply with the performance specification, to produce the desired strength, durability, workability, finish and appearance and to meet and exceed the design life.
Key features and benefits
- Available in a range of strengths from C20/25 to C80/95
- Available in a range of aggregate sizes dependent on location
- Pump mix versions of a wide range of mixes
- Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Large pours up to 3000m³ can be accommodated
- Mix design and technical advice available
- I.S. EN 206 – Concrete Part 1 : Specification, Performance, Production and Conformity
- NRA Specification for Road Works – Series 800 and 1700
- Project Specific Specifications