Stepped Dry Verge
The Roadstone Stepped Dry Interlocking Verge System provides a neat, mortar-free verge that eliminates the need for an undercloak. Mechanical fixing provides high resistance against wind uplift for both verge tiles and stepped verge units. Stepped Dry Verge system is available in two sizes to suit:
(a) Donard Roof Tiles
(b) Derrie Roof Tiles
All units are close fitting whilst allowing for variations in headlap.
Key features and benefits
- Provides neat traditional appearance
- Quick and easy to ﬁx
- Eliminates the use of mortar bedding
- Eliminates the use of undercloak slates and metal verge clips
- Can be ﬁxed in poor weather conditions
- Unique interlocking feature provides increased security against wind uplift
- Suitable for batten gauges between 305mm and 345mm
- Suitable for use with or without a barge board detail
CRH Roof Tiles are manufactured to exacting standards at our various Roof Tile Plants. Manufacturing is in compliance with I.S. E.N. 490: 2005 Concrete Roofing Tiles & Fittings and should be fixed in accordance with the Irish Code of Practice for Slating and Tiling I.C.P. 2:2002.