Roadstone Vent Tiles are an unobtrusive means of incorporating ventilation within the roof slope at high or low level. They can be used for soil pipe or mechanical ventilation. When used for mechanical ventilation a condensation trap should be inserted.
Key features and benefits
- Provides roof space ventilation where roof design inhibits use of standard vent products
- Individual design to interlock with Roadstone Tile Range
- Headlap and pitch range as per matching tile profile
- Airflow capacity – 4,500 mm², 10,000 mm² & 20,000 mm²
- Correct spacing will meet requirements of Irish Building Regulations for roof ventilation
- Weathertight performance
- Ideal for connection to soil pipe ventilation and mechanical extractors
- Compatible flexible pipe available for attachment
CRH Roof Tiles are manufactured to exacting standards at our various Roof Tile Plants. Manufacturing is in compliance with I.S. E.N. 490: 2005 Concrete Roofing Tiles & Fittings and should be fixed in accordance with the Irish Code of Practice for Slating and Tiling I.C.P. 2:2002.