Verona Block Paving® range is a shot-blasted pavior designed to give the exposed aggregate granite look.
It is a modern styled pavior in three different colours and comes in a two-size mixed bale.
Product Picker is Roadstone's online Paving and Walling design tool. You can browse through the available colours, finishes, and patterns, then see exactly what your design would look like. It's the perfect way to visualise your design before making your final decision.
Key features and benefits
- “The Natural Granite Look”: The shot-blasted surface with the use of granite sands give a subtle granite effect
- Straight edges defines sharp clean lines
- The variety of sizes, combined with the range of different colours allows for design flexibility
- Ease of Laying: the 2-sized pack makes Verona easy to lay
- Typical Use: 60mm Verona is ideal for driveways, footpaths and patios. 80 mm thick are suitable for commercial and roads use
Available in three standard colours
- White Granite
Verona Block Paving®
Verona Block Paving as manufactured by Roadstone Ltd, to I.S. EN 1338:2003, laid in accordance with BS 7533.
Product sizes, weights & quantities
|Size - Mixed Bale||Depth||Quantity Per m²||Quantity per bale||Bale size|
|240 x 160 mm & 160 x 160 mm||60mm||15.6 units of each size||432||13.82 m²|