To provide a robust and visually pleasing finished masonry product which will
- Compliment the contemporary Donard roof tiles supplied by Roadstone
- Be suitable for both residential and commercial units
- Provide for the 27 residential properties and 700m2 of commercial property
- Provide an aesthetically pleasing design
- Provide a look which mimics Natural Limestone
- Provide a product which performs in an A-rated build
Roadstone provided 1,200m2 of Keltstone Walling (Limestone) for both Residential and Commercial aspects of the development.
The product was installed by the contractor in a random bond using a standard (non-pigmented) Flo-mix Mortar (supplied by Roadstone with an onsite silo). The Keltstone was built by a standard block-layer, removing the need for a stonemason. Roadstone also supplied 62,000 Donard roof-tiles for this project along with all the roofing dry fixings.
The complex succeeded in seamlessly blending both commercial and residential units. The use of materials allowed for a traditional look to be achieved with a modern design approach which complemented the surrounding area.
Always ensure that accurate measurement of masonry is carried out pre-build to ensure ease of delivery.