Roadstone is exhibiting at the Self Build Show in Millstreet, Cork 9th – 10th November 2019
This is the perfect venue if you are building or renovating. Don’t miss our technical experts who will be talking in the Daikin Theatre on the day about:-
- Thermal Liteblock – How to lower costs and improve Thermal Bridging
Colin Doyle, Support Engineer for Roadstone – Presentation Saturday 13:30 & Sunday 10:45
- Quick Floor Screed – Liquid Floor Screed for underfloor heating, refurbishment and new build homes.
Daniel Gordan, Quick Floor Screed – Presentation Saturday 15:00 & Sunday 11:30
Visit our stand to find out more about our innovative building solutions including our Thermal Blocks and Quick Floor Screed.
Our Technical staff will be on hand to answer any questions you might have on our full product range.
Keltstone Walling is a striking and attractive alternative to where plastered finishes would be used.
It is available in two colours, Limestone and Sandstone.
Roadstone is delighted to have supplied Keltstone Walling to the lodges in Center Parcs this year.
Save on cost and improve Y-Value in your build by using Roadstone’s Thermal Liteblock at key junctions. Talk to our experts to see how this Thermal Liteblock can save you money on your build.
WINNER Best Interior Building Product – RIAI Architecture Choice Awards
WINNER Best New Product Innovation – Irish Build & Design Awards
WINNER Construction Product of the Year – Irish Construction Industry Awards
Quick Floor Screed
Roadstone’s Quick Floor Screed is a self-compacting, flowing liquid screed that will
- Enable a smooth and level surface with marginal leveling
- Ease of installation – 10 times faster than traditional screeds
- Suitable for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Floors
- Ideal for underfloor heating, with swift warmth and comfort
Roadstone Block Paving
Roadstone manufactures a wide range of Block paving.
- 60mm range – ideally suitable for driveways, patios and footpaths
- 80mm range – suitable for roads and commercial applications.
- Aqua permeable range – suitable for water retention areas. A sustainable urban drainage system (SuDS) is an alternative to the traditional pipes, gullies and culverts approach to a development and its drainage strategy. A SuDS system comprises of components and techniques that are deemed to be more sustainable and deal with storm water at source.
Our full range of Block Paving can be viewed on our website. https://www.roadstone.ie/product-categories/paving/